Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 13 weeks

Photobucket

Just a random little picture of me in Cambridge just to spice things up.
Can the weeks go by any faster? As soon as I found out I was pregnant and was 
filled with joy, the weeks just seem to breeze on by like sound waves. A lot of you
were concerned about me from last post where I mentioned I had to come back to
California due to some medical issues. Well, the baby and I are fine, but being here
in London is putting the babys health at risk for many reason I won't discuss until I
get home. But the good news is that I leave back to Los Angeles this weekend. I am
so excited to go back home. The first thing I'm going to do is make an appointment with my doctor to check up on the baby :) 
And then I'm going to hit up a lonchera
a.k.a. a food truck for some BOMB tacos al pastor, or maybe a torta al pastor in Watts. LOL
I had so much fun here in London and this is a time I will never forget but all that matters
to me is the health of my baby, and leaving sooner than expected is alright with me.


I'm growing, but then again when I wake up in the morning you can even see my abs.
At night is when I'm the biggest haha. I'm also having a hard time trying to swallow my
prenatal vitamins. Ugh they make me want to throw up! Other than that, I'm officially
in my second trimester which is suppose to be the BEST trimester ever! Will see about that.
Until then!
Love,
Dulce Candy and the Baby