Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In my Boyfriends Clothes, Not Literally.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today I wore Charlotte Russe boyfriend jeans, F21 boyfriend shirt, Old Navy Sandals, Tiffany's key necklace, Louis Vuitton bag,
Hamsa bracelet, and a Macy's mens watch.


I've had these pair of jeans for over 6 months now and since today was extremely hot,
I decided to just go for the whole "boyfriend" look, baggy and casual since everything
wasn't going to be clinging to my skin. I also wore my favorite house sandals from
Old Navy (you know, the ones for $3) since wearing heels or anything "girly" would
ruin the look. I'm actually quite pleased and very satisfied with this trend.


Pregnancy Update:
Week 15 is here and almost gone, let see...
I measured my waist line and weight this morning and I'm officially 5 pounds heavier
than 3 1/2 months ago before I conceived. I actually lost 3 Lbs that I had gained
while I was in England. My waist is now 31 inches all around! Oh my! But it looks
so cute and Jesse loves to rub it. He's definitely a very happy father to be :)
I've been eating better and Jesse and I also bought the Power Juicer Pro which makes
eating healthy a billion times easier. Ugh, I'm so addicted to juicing. One last final note,
to stay in shape and for a healthy and easy delivery (I want it to be 100% natural, no
medications what so ever) I've been doing prenatal yoga, pilates, and a lot of walking
in the afternoon with Jesse. I feel so happy to have his support. Anywho thanks
to all the lovely mommas out there that give me constant support and tips on what
to expect with my pregnancy.


Love,
Dulce Candy and Baby