Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dulce Candy Hearts Free People

Photobucket
These Sam Edelman Fritz Bows & Arrows Clogs are to die for! Not only are these the
perfect clogs to follow me into fall and winter, but they are also the cutest ones I've
ever bought.
Photobucket
These are the Winsford Clog Boots by Sam Edelman
I don't know weather I love them because they're booties and I can wear them
endlessly through out our "California Winter", or is it because they have faux fur that will
wrap around my ankles during cold (70 degrees) mornings. I had to pre-order these
suckers since they are not available yet. They ship out a month from now :( Oh well
at least these will be mine before they sell out.






Photobucket

Last but surely not least, The Free People Skinny Military Cargo.
Ever since J Brand came out with their military cargo pant and every size  24 in 
Barney's has been sold out in the U.S. I was so glad to find these super cute
olive skinny cargos. Ugh, these I can't wait to wear. 

Love ,
Dulce Candy
Pictures via Free People