Friday, September 25, 2009

Roof Tops

(trousers-vintage, blouse-vintage, bandeau- AA, belt- vintage, tights-UO, shoes-H&M, earrings- F21)
Climbed up on my roof for a new place to shoot blog pictures. Now I really want to throw a party up there, I think it's the prefect place for an all night bbq and dance off. Have I ever mentioned my love for bbqs? Yeah, something about grilling things just makes me giddy inside.

Fall Styling Tips
* Wear lace tights under cuffed trousers.
*Add socks to your usual outfit for a little pick me up.
* Belt your blazers.
*Substitute a short, fitted blazer for the boyfriend blazer to wear over high-waisted pants.
* Mix dark florals with animal print
* Swap your denim cut-offs for a tweed, winter short.
* If you can't afford a pair of thigh high boots, wear thigh highs socks instead.
*Buy a great a pair of vintage sunglasses.
*Focus on wearing and buying pieces you love vs. things that are highly trendy.