Monday, September 14, 2009

NY Fashion Week

I am having an amazing time at Fashion Week! It's pretty exciting to be a part of something so esoteric. Unfortunately I did not make it into the Herve Leger show as it was over booked, but I did get to watch it live on the big screen inside the tent. Although I am not a huge fan of the body con dresses Herve Leger usually puts out, I did find some of the designs interesting and loved the fact that he chose not to use any colors. The shoes were also pretty killer and kept the dresses looking modern and edgy.
(bustier-F21, jeans-UO, shoes- H&M, scarf-H&M)
This is the outfit I wore for my first day. A big thanks to the streetstyle photographer Kelly Stuart who took this pic for ELLE magazine, check me out on their site here . It's a very weird feeling when photographers ask to take pictures of you, as soon as one starts taking a pic about five more rush in. I guess everyone and their mom is a street style photographer nowadays.
Tomorrow I go to the Max Azria show and the Chictopia party. A big thanks to Forever21 for sending me some swag for the party, I got everything I needed.
Check out my and other coverage of Fashion Week at Chictopia.

The best dressed couple there...
Inside the tents...