Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bay Area Blogger Meet Up This Sunday!

This Sunday a few lovely bloggers and I will be getting together at Dolores Park for a blogger meet up. I urge all of you living in the Bay to try and make it out. We will be meeting at 2:00 pm, this Sunday, in front of the Dolores Park Cafe. Hope to see you there!
Now for some eye candy...

I know it's not Halloween yet, but this spread made me very excited.
I have to mention that Halloween is totally my favorite holiday. I love dressing up in silly (NOT slutty) outfits and eating candy. Since I am too old to trick-or-treat (trust me I tried, got the door slammed in my face) I buy my own candy, and while everyone else is downing vodka or whatever, I am stuffing my face with chocolate. I am a true fat kid at heart and nothing can change that, not even my weight.
(all pics via Fashiongonerogue)