Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Forever 21 Collaboration and More

Not too long ago I wrote about a possible collaboration with Forever 21 and their blog The Skinny . Now I can finally show you what I was talking about. Today they launched their new themed collection that is available online. They asked me and two other lovely bloggers to style a piece from their new collection.
I love this little dress they sent over and I think it's perfect with a little bustier over it. I have been dying to play with the underwear as outerwear trend.
(dress-Forever 21, bustier-UO, stockings-H&M, shoes- Aldo, jewelry= Forever 21)
The lovely and stylish CaliVintage did a sweet little feature on me , check it out and stop by her etsy shop ( it's full of vintage treasures).
Here is another little feature over at Fashion Questions


Don't Forget to Enter My Contest!