Friday, July 24, 2009

Coastalscents HAUL

I did lil shopping last night at 1:30am..yeah in the freakin morning. I couldn't go to sleep so I was like...mmmm yeah lets do some online shopping...but you know what, I feel good about this. Usually when I do "Im Bored" shopping i regret it later..But not this time. Okay, so i don't need anymore brushes but what can I say, a girl can never have enough. Since im doing freelance makeup, I thought I would need some more brushes. I also bought the 12 sigma brushes for my kit so will see how those work out. Anyway I just placed the order last night so as soon as i recive the package, Ill do a haul video and show yall. Well take care hunny bunZ....XOXO Dulce Candy

white gel liner

deep plum gel liner








Professional Camouflage Concealer Palette-  Now this palette of concealer is also a need for MY makeup kit. I have many concealers for my personal collection and Im sure not all my clients have my skin tone. So, this should be a good one. It has from very fair skin tones to chocolaty dark skin concealers. The light ones look like powder but i doubt it.
This is the 88 warm palette. I got this palette because it has so many diff. warm and neutrals. This would be perfect to add to my kit. Incase I have a wedding to do or something very formal. Love this palette, it even has a black matte shadow for sultry smokey eyes. You cant go wrong  that.