Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Too Bad She Won't Live but Who Does?




(blazer-thrifted, jeans- UO, shoes-UO, shirt-H&M, tulle tank-H&M, clutch-vintage, rose ring-F21, earrings- F21)
My San Francisco trip went great. I love taking the train, it's only a two and a half hour trip and perfect for catching up on my reading.  While I was up there I had the pleasure of meeting Helen, the founder of Chictopia. She was incredibly sweet and gave me lots of advice on where I should I live when I move to SF. She also gave me some amazing compliments on my style and blog, which actually stunned me as they were totally unexpected.  The rest of the trip went by too quick but I did get to eat Korean food ( my favorite) and go shopping with my F21 gift card from Weardrobe.com. This is the outfit I wore when I met up with Helen.

Watched BladeRunner last night, if you have not seen it you should.  It's one of those films that you may not like but you have to see it and judge it for yourself. The film is a cult classic, a noir sci-fi thriller, genius.  It's perfect if you're looking for some futuristic inspiration.