Friday, May 15, 2009

Forever21.com is my closet (prettymuch)

Alright guys so last night I made another purchase on Forever21.com  I pretty much went back to school shopping. I started school today. I got accepted to A.I in Hollywood CA. and im working  on a bachelor of science- Fashion Marketing and Management. So  since its a fashion school I have to dress nice and well this was just an excuse to go shopping. I kept in mind all the summer trends tha I love and now all I have to do is add my personal touch to each item to make i t my own . The HAUL video on youtube will be up once my package arrives. so look out for that guys. BTW i grew up a fan of Run DMC isnt this shirt gangsta?



I had to get another "statement" neckalce...
the color scheme on this shirt is hella cute..great color combo
This is just a simple pink tunic I fell in love with.
My closet is full of colorful dresses so I got a black one and a blue one. These I know fit me good...Im going to have alot of fun with the black one.

even though summer in cali is the best and I wont need a cardigan, I got this one with cute lil bows on the pockets for fall
this is goign to be my last floral necklace...
I dont care what anybody thinks these leggings are HOT and im going to rock them 
I LOVE CHAINS thats why i got this one from forever21 and I ordered more from Girlprops
These earing are some of my favs arent they cute?



Just a simple blue shirt for the California Laid back style
Plaid to me is some what "over" now. Alot and I mean alot of people wore PLAID...to much and they over did it...but I still like this dress and I still bought it :)
This is just a simple shirt that I decided to get becasue it does make a  statement. Super  nice
This polka dot dress is super cute and very retro to me. The fact that its baby blue and white, it reminds me of a hot summer day
So now that im going to fashion school i really have to dress to impress..well kinda, no heels allowed though for any day time outfits for school.
this dressis super cute and PERFECT for summer but I might return this because Im not a big fan of the material (chiffon)