Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Red Carpet Event- Summer Soiree

Day 3 in Vegas was so much fun! Judy, Marissa, Julie, and I attended a red carpet event at the Palazzo.
It was a charity event in hopes to raise money for Generosity Water which is a great organization that
builds wells for people in third world countries who lack a basic necessity, water.  Judy interviewed so
many celebrities while Marissa, Julie, and I walked the red carpet! I never thought I would get to this point. So blessed because it was truly an unforgettable night! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Celebs
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Earlier that day at the Azure Luxury Pool party 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Complementary meal at I Luv Burgers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket