Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I'm having a great Memorial Day weekend and I hope you guys are too! Yesterday we spent the day at the
Camarillo Outlets doing some shopping for Vegas!!! I'm meeting up with other fabulous Youtube girls for
a girls night out this weekend and I cannot be more excited! (hence my exclamations!)
So between family, shopping, booking a hotel, school work, filming, meetings, cleaning, and
cooking, I found some time to work on my exciting news! Thanks for the great feedback on my last post
btw. I'm so happy you guys liked my Snapshot with StyleHaul :)
Oh, and yes! I got a few golden brown highlights in my hair with more layers. I desperately wanted to
go lighter for the Summer time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Zara Blazer (got this same blazer in every color!)
Forever 21 Top and Jeans
American Apparel leather clutch
Tory Burch flats
Tiffany & Co. Key mecklace