Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lady in Green

Hey guys! Remember I mentioned I was going to be releasing a few pictures from the photo-shoot I had
with Regard Magazine? Well, here is one of the many pictures taken. I can't wait to see my spread in
the magazine. This shoot captured a side of me I have never shown you guys. I'm super stoked!
P.S. A lot of you were asking where this lovely green dress was from on my Facebook. I wore
For Love and Lemons the entire shoot! I love how its form fitting but super figure flattering at the
same time. The gatherings of the dress made it very forgiving since having a baby.



I wore this lovely cocktail dress from Zara to a work meeting this afternoon. Oh I also wanted to ask you 
guys what type of clothing you guys love the most (and price points).  I'm working on something
very special (part of the BIG news) and I need all of your input. Oh and the shoes from this post 
were bought last week at Payless! Yup, they are Lela Rose for Payless wedges. Aren't they super
cute? But let me just tell you that they HURT to walk in. :( Major downfall....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

XOXO,
Dulce Candy