Thursday, July 1, 2010

“A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.”- Marge Piercy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Matiko sandals, Forever 21 romper, Urban Outfitters necklace, Casio watch, Hamsa bracelet, Alexander Wang duffel

Today Jesse and I went to the California Science Center to go see the "Mummies of the World" exhibit. We first watched this awesome 3D movie about Pharos and then we
made our way to the Exhibit. It was great, we got to see so many real mummies
including babies, it was so sad. Anyway, I decided to wear my new Matiko flats
since we were in a rush and had 30 minutes to get to Downtown L.A. I had no idea
what I was going to wear and I figured a romper would be the easiest piece of
clothing to style, and it was. These sandals just so happen to be laying there so I put
them on and voila! A perfect summer outfit.