Friday, July 9, 2010

The London Eye



Wait.... I know what you're thinking, "What the hell happened to your pictures!?"
Well lugging around my HUGE Canon  isn't really a pleasant experience, so I took my smaller, less quality camera. SORRY :(
anyway.....
Yesterday a few of the girls and I went to go see the London Eye at night.  We got there with great anticipation and experienced the London Eye 4D before we rode it. It was so awesome! and very romantic, made me wish Jesse and I were there together.   The city looked magical of course, bright lights and years of history in view. We then walked around the city snapping pictures and having loads of fun.  Everyday is filled with many experiences and while ill admit  I was a bit homesick when I got here, I'm all better now!

Pregnancy Update:
I am about to be 10 weeks  pregnant on Monday. The stress and fatigue had finally calmed down. My baby was taking ALL of my energy and I was scared that I was going to be tired all the time since we were going to be doing a lot of walking but surprisingly, I'm full of energy.  I'm also starting to show a little bit already and  I just think it's the cutest thing ever. I love being pregnant, I really do.
By the way have you seen my lovely baby on the left side of the screen floating around, he's  getting bigger every day.