Monday, April 13, 2009

I just couldn't help my self

20 pairs of false Natural eyelashes for 7 bucks free shiping  and handling from ebay
Form an eyelid..isnt this cool guys?
Tea tree oil is an essential oil obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a plant native to Australia.

Historically, the leaves were used as a substitute for tea, which is how tea tree oil got its name. The part used medicinally is the oil from the leaves.
Why Do People Use Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree has a long history of traditional use. Australian aboriginals used tea tree leaves for healing skin cuts, burns, and infections by crushing the leaves and applying them to the affected area. 
Tea tree oil contains consituents called terpenoids, which have been found to have antiseptic and antifungal activity. The compound terpinen-4-ol is the most abundant and is thought to be responsible for most of tea tree oil's antimicrobial activity. 
People use tea tree oil for the following conditions:
Acne
Athlete's foot
Dandruff
Vaginitis

Rimmels Vintage..A fav now he he
Vintage..the perfect pink
Rimmels Celeb..mmm smells good and looks great

"Vintage" on left- Celeb on "right"
Mineral Power concealer in beige 2-4
Swatch of concealer
Rimmels Stay Matte Foudation. OMG girl I love this drugstore foundation Its great. Gives you the best covrage.

Sonia Kashuk Bleanding Sponge for 9$ at Target

My fav. one from the bunch. Isn't it pretty?

cute polka dot head band

Forever21 ring = LOVE



Cetaphil facial cleanser. I love this cleanser because every time I use use it my skin feels so refreshed and soft. I also love that it doesn't dry me out. And it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. Great product for a great price!
Target Brans Cleansing towlettes. I tried one and so far so good :)